Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Proud Boys declared terrorist group

Vincent J. Curtis

3 Feb 21

I must be doing something wrong.  I tried, but Bill Blair passed me over when it came to naming terrorists.  I’m the real deal, Bill; it’s these others that are put-ons! Maybe Blair is too afraid of me.  He’s obviously afraid of Antifa and BLM, which have rioted, burned, looted, and smashed for real.

I’ve destroyed a multitude of progressive pretensions, exploded dozens of progressive myths, and attacked Anrifa and BLM mercilessly, more often than any Proud Boy.  I’ve taken pot shots at the Prime Minister and called for heads to roll at Queen’s Park!  Rhetoric not violent enough, Bill?

The Proud Boys are nothing but a satire on Antifa and BLM.  They were founded by a political satirist. When you call a whole class of people racists, white supremacist, and generally deplorable and irredeemable, the more excitable among them think they might as well act that way.  And that’s why they were named terrorists while Antifa and BLM weren’t.  Bill Blair fears BLM and Antifa, but he can safely look tough and bully the Proud Boys.

BLM received a reported $10 billion from big tech in the aftermath of the George Floyd affair to pay for their political “activities,” and to keep them away from Silicon Valley.  What could the Proud Boys do with $10 billion?  They could probably make the Prime Minister take a knee in obeisance to their cause right on Parliament Hill.

Blair didn’t name me as a terrorist because he’s terrified of me.

-30-

1 comment:

  1. Great. I hope you submitted this as a letter to the editor to all Canadian newspapers.

    ReplyDelete